Brewing a fresh cup of coffee before you start your day can be refreshing in many ways. If you don’t have time to brew a fresh cup of coffee, I’m sure you make a special stop at Starbucks or your local coffee shop for your “morning fix.”
Here at Black Female Owned, we love to start our morning off with a blend from our collection. There are many ways we have learned to enjoy our wide variety of fresh roasted coffee and we want to share them with you!
We are going to share five (5) different ways to enjoy your BFO coffee and how to make it from the comfort of your own home.
- If you are using a pot of our most popular "Cold Brew" blend, allow your hot coffee to cool.
- Add your ice cubes.
- Add Caramel, Vanilla, Hazelnut or your favorite flavor syrup for the flavor.
- Add your preferred milk. If you do not prefer milk, you don’t have to add it.
We now have an iced coffee! That was pretty simple to make, right?
- Choose your BFO coffee (espresso, strong coffee, or cold brew).
- Add your preferred milk (almond, whole, etc).
- Add your syrup (Vanilla, Caramel, Mint, Chocolate, etc).
- Add your finishing topping such as whip cream or cold foam.
And just like that, we have a latte! Latte’s can be made with many different flavors.
Macchiato (Espresso Based)
- Prepare your espresso.
- While your espresso is preparing, pour your flavored syrup into your cup.
- Add your espresso to the syrup and stir it.
- Add your preferred milk.
- Add Ice or Drink it hot!
Cheers to a good Macchiato! Whether you drink it hot or cold, you are in for a good treat!
- Prepare a strong pot of BFO coffee, and freeze it into ice cubes.
- Grab your blender.
- Pour ½ cup of milk, add coffee ice cubes, and 3 tablespoons of sugar (add more if needed).
- Add your flavored syrup.
- Blend until all ice cubes are crushed.
- Top it off with whip cream and drizzle your flavored syrup. (optional)
Now this Frappe is going to be so good!
Cafe Au Laite (coffee with milk)
- Prepare a cup of BFO coffee
- Steam your milk
- Pour equal parts of milk and coffee into your cup.
- Stir the milk and coffee.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon for the finishing look.
Now that was pretty simple!
Now that we have discussed a few recipes, which one are you going to try first? We have tried all of the recipes here at Black Female Owned and we created some amazing drinks using various flavors from our collection as the base.
Comment below or follow us on Instagram @blackfemaleowned to share which recipe you enjoyed the most!